From TGV Aix-En-Provence to Cucuron Village is approximately an hour drive and the house is two kilometers away from Cucuron Village -quite a drive but certainly you’ll love the picturesque view. Chloe gives us perfect and clear instruction on how to get there (google maps also is a big help!).
It is a 2 hectares property of olive trees and vineyards where a proper traditional French farm house from 20th century lies…away from neighbor and the busy roads. The house is spacious and serene as the property is completely isolated from the nearby village. You can clearly hear rustling leaves in the wind, a very relaxing sound that is rarely to find.
Chloe and her husband are the kindest and welcoming host, they also live in the villa where they both maintain the property as well as taking care the needs of the guest. Below are the pointers of the property:
- 2 Individual Rooms that can occupy 2 guest each.
- with individual bath and toilet, complete with all you need (towels, toilet paper, dryer etc)
- both rooms are well decorated in French country home style.
- Bed is comfortable.
- Well ventilated and it has a beautiful view of the farm.
- It is separated from the main house.
- It can occupy up to 6 guest.
- It has its own kitchen amenities.
- Outdoor kitchen.
- 2 Bathrooms and Toilets.
- And an outdoor dining.
- It has a receiving area and the main salon which guest can freely use.
- Dining area that reminds me in a set of a movie.
- Kitchen that you would love to stay and cook because it’s too pretty!
- Guest are free to use the amenities in the common area; the fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, and even the wine! Lol. (my favorite)
- Just outside the kitchen is the verandah with a long table where Chloe usually prepared the delicious breakfast.
- The breakfast is served according to your preferred time. And Chloe is the one usually prepares it, made from her fresh ingredients in the backyard. Her home-made jams is delicious!
- There’s available parking around the house for the guest.
- The pool. One of my favorite corner of the property. It is open for the guest to use whenever you want. No curfew! It has sunbed and umbrella.
To book: Chloe’s Country Home, Cucuron /